People are an organisation’s competitive advantage. The unique differentiation that people bring to an organization through talent and competence converted to performance are key to sustained business success in the dynamic and increasingly competitive modern business environment. An organisation’s Human Capital strategy is therefore critical to ‘stay in and ahead of the game’.
360People provide a service enabling the building of the content and facilitation of an organisation’s Human Capital strategy. We focus on the full human capital value chain and life cycle of employees through an organization.
Our approach considers the business environment and a strategy decode focusing on establishing-clarifying and operationalising strategic objectives, critical success factors across the human capital value chain using the human advantage model as a foundation
Strategic Talent Management
Organisations worldwide are faced with the challenge of how to effectively manage talent- how to source, manage, develop, align and retain talent in a manner that supports the organisations strategic human capital and business needs. Talent is the predominant currency in the current age of economic globalisation.
The term talent management, in many ways, embraces all that is at the heart of sound human capital management, with the difference that it is based on a focussed strategy around those employees who make a particular difference to the organisation and are central to its current and future business success. To be effective it requires a fully integrated and holistic approach, covering all the key levers that lie at the heart of effective human capital management.
360People, given the full range of consulting services that the organisation offer, is in the unique position of being able to provide clients with a comprehensive, fully integrated approach to Strategic Talent Management that covers:
- Development of a Talent Management Strategy aligned with the organisations business needs.
- Audits of human capital practices and policies as well as organisational culture and climate in order to inform sound talent management interventions.
- Identification of workforce and succession planning requirements linked to short, medium and long term business needs, supported by a dynamic technology based system, Org Publisher.
- Organisational design and development interventions needed to create the organisational climate and environment that promotes maximum employee engagement.
- Career management interventions that provide for the recognition, reward and development of key staff.
- Development of reward architecture that supports the human capital strategy
- Development of specific and focused Retention Strategies
Karen Hardman can be contacted on 082 883 0332 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.