When posting, please remember that you are wanting to create a business relationship - whether a contract or work relationship. Use your post to present a professional image of yourself & if relevant, your organisation. In addition to what you are looking for, provide your name, title, and contact details.
Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) will become a key component of all accredited and non-accredited education and training. Depending on the purpose of the learning intervention, the needs of the students/learners and the learning context, here are examples of ways in which MOOCs can be used:
• As completely new programme offerings, integrated into an existing programme, added to current content, to replace existing content or even to replace modules
• To enrich e-Learning programmes
• For self-directed, independent learning simply to gain knowledge and even develop some skills
• For self-directed, independent learning in order to gain some formal recognition, e.g. confirmation of successful completion or a qualification from an international university
• To enhance existing learning programmes that are mainly delivered through contact sessions
• To supplement accredited learning programmes in a way that enables learners to get credits for MOOC learning
• To replace formal learning programmes
• To supplement and/or replace in-house training linked to Personal Development Plans
• To gain recognition from a professional body for Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Contact me for more and examples of most valuable MOOCs: [email protected].