Vacancies & Seeking Practitioners for Contracts or Projects

Facilitator 115753

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Good day all. We are looking for a facilitator to do training for us in Dbn from the 17th to the 19th of August 2016. It is a very small group doung COBA Conduct outcomes based assessment s Unit Standard (115753). Please respond if you are residing in Dbn and send your detailed CV with traceable references to nick@reats.co.za – thank you

Share on Social Media
      Liziwe Bentswana
      Participant

Dear Nevson. I am available for the facilitation and I live in Durban. I have over 10 years experience in the field of training and facilitation. My contact- 0833 179 763. I will also forward my cv. Regards. Liziwe.

Share on Social Media
      André van Wyk
      Participant

Nevson
      I am available, but not on your dates of 17-19 August. That is starting today?? If you can shift the dates am can availe myself. I am a registered Assessor for 115753. Please contact me at: andre@tsela.com (Dr Andre van Wyk)

Share on Social Media

Celeste Jacobs is based in Durban. She did our course for 115753 and was very efficient, friendly and informative.- THT Hospitality Training – 082 598 9083, celeste@ththospitalitytraining.com, http://www.ththospitalitytraining.com

Share on Social Media
      Celeste Jacobs
      Participant

Hi Nevson, Not sure if you managed to find someone to carry out the Facilitation, but i am more that happy to assist.  I see one of my clients has also made a reference below (Vanessa Siedle).  You can contact me on 0825989083.  Kind regards

Celeste

Share on Social Media
      Celeste Jacobs
      Participant

Hi Vanessa, hope you are well and thanks for the referral 🙂  Kind regards

Celeste

Share on Social Media

Hie Nelson, 

l would recommend a lady by the name Celeste, great coach for the program and she stays in Durban. She helped me and a couple of people under my wing now. 

Contact her on:082 598 9083

Share on Social Media
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media