Skills Development Providers (SDPs) & Training Providers

Y-AGE TO RECRUIT AND TRAIN 100, 000 YOUTH ON NEW VENTURE CREATION.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 50 total)
  • Author

SACORD has designed a Private Public Partnership program me called Y-AGE (Youth And Graduates Entrepreneurship) as a contribution to solve unemployment and low level of TEA (Total Entrepreneurship Activity) in South Africa. We have partnered with Gauteng government through Department of Economic Development and Gauteng Enterprize Propeller (GEP) to reach out and recruit 100, 000 unemployed youth and graduates whom we shall train, facilitate access to funding, ensure access to business opportunities, and implement mentorship so that they could trade. We are further attracting private sector involvement and government departments and agencies for their involvement and support. Should we succeed in Gauteng we are planning to launch a country wide campaign so that by 2016 we have reached at least 1million youth and ensure they have sustainable businesses. This initiative should contribute to government effort to create 5million jobs. 

We invite members of skills-universe to come forward to become partners in implementing this project. Currently we need training providers for deployment to facilitate training. This is an opportunity to launch a skills revolution that could mobilize many sectors of our economy. Private providers and facilitators interested please come forward, we need your expertise and ideas to handle this monster we have created. We have  a national target of 1 million young people foe the next 5 years.

Share on Social Media
    Leana Liebenberg
    Participant

Hi David,  Thanks for this opportunity and it is OF CRITICAL DEMAND!  You’ve got my full support in training various programs and unit standards of which computer literacy is of utmost importance (if needed).  You can contact me at email leanco@telkomsa.net Should you be interested, I can send you all my details and accredited programs we offer in order for them to increase their NQF level.  I wish you best of luck! You’ve got my full support. Leana Neethling

Hi David – what a brilliant idea as there are so many young people out there with brilliant ideas and innovative approaches. I would be honoured to be part of this and can be contacted at xandre@livingthebrand.co.za.

Jennifer Williams
    Participant

Hi David

Would love to get involved- my company is a Private FET College and SETA accredited training provider based in the Western Cape.  I can be contacted on jenni@breakingground.co.za.  Look forward to the next steps- good luck.  Regards Jenni

Razia Bux
    Participant

Hi David

Thanks for the posting.  So often these brilliant opportunities are lost in the system..

Let’s see how we can assist, recently met some serious youth movers and shakers in Gauteng who would jump at the opportunity.  Contact me on lifestartprog@gmail.com for further discussion.  Wishing you and your team well!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media