Skills Development & Education & Training Providers

Urgently Seeking National GET Certificate – Business Practice (NQF 1) Training Provider

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mpho Mpholo 5 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Good afternoon all

My Client is seeking a reputable training provider to deliver Business Practise NQF1 to thirty learners (Employees)

My client, a big player in the retail industry has been sending its employees for this programme for the past two years however the past providers have dropped the ball on them and is seeking to build a relationship with a new reliable provider.

The programme must be delivered over a period of six months and the learners (employees) will attend classes once a week. The client prefers that the training be conducted on site at their premises.

The client wants to start the programme at the beginning of March 2013.

As stated that the client has been sending it’s employees on this programme for the past two years should the selected service provider deliver all deliverables as per service level agreement the client may continue to use the provider going forward.

All interested service providers to urgently contact me on: 072 971 8728, kabelompholo@gmail.com

Awesome regards

Mpho Mpholo

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media