Skills Development Providers (SDPs) & Training Providers

Training Provider Directory

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Many years ago there was a National Training Directory (similar to Yellow Pages, but only training related). Is there anything of that nature still in circulation?

Would it be worth our while getting something like that going again or do you think its a waste of time and money because of the electronic media out there?

Share on Social Media

hi there is a website call training directory SA where by you and list yourself and look for other training providers.

I think is called that but try SA training directory when you google it

Charlene Peens
    Participant

Hi Tim
    I use the Skills Development Handbook, which has a training directory at the back of it and find it extremely helpful.. I ordered it directly from Rainbow SA in Gauteng.

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

Hi Tim,

I remember this directory from 12 years ago when I was in training. I am now a publisher and I am interested in publishing something like this but have the same concerns you have raised. This for me cuts across most aspects of publishing and is a real concern as everybody knows but more concerning to me is the fact that people who are not online will miss out on information and as statistics show, not everyone is online! (even those who should be!).

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

Hi Tim,

I remember this directory from 12 years ago when I was in training. I am now a publisher and I am interested in publishing something like this but have the same concerns you have raised. This for me cuts across most aspects of publishing and is a real concern as everybody knows but more concerning to me is the fact that people who are not online will miss out on information and as statistics show, not everyone is online! (even those who should be!).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media