Skills Development Providers (SDPs) & Training Providers

Training provider contract

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ian Webster
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m new at this and need to create a contract for clients to sign when they commit to use my services as a training provider. Rather than reinvent the wheel, I wondered if anyone has one they don’t mind sharing with me, please.

And if one has to write new material for the training do you charge them extra for cancelling, or is that just part of the cancellation fee? 

I’d be grateful for any help, and if you have something you don’t mind sharing, please send me a message and we can hook up.

Thanks,

Ian

Share on Social Media
    Arnold Muscat
    Participant

Hi Ian

It si difficult and depends on your current and future relationship with the client.

I would always advocate payment milestones, say 50% deposit and regular payments thereafter subject to your delivery of the material. Send me an email info@easyexcel.co.za  and lets chat if we can work together on training etc. I have  Durban and Gauteng offices

Ken Annandale
    Participant

Hi Ian

Do you know about our SAQA Unit Standard Aligned INDUCTOR and HASREP Trainer’s Kits? You can customise and present these 2 courses as part of your Short Course and Skills Development Programme. More info on all our kits on http://www.safetyhealthtraining.com. Best regards Ken. 0829208912.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media