Skills Development Providers (SDPs) & Training Providers

Private Providers – your chance to improve QCTO accreditation systems

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Nigel Shipston
    Participant

Posted on request:
    Hi Nigel
    I am still unable to login to Skills Universe, thus would you be so kind to post the following on my behalf?

I would also like to voice my concerns and frustrations on experiences with TETA and QCTO and also do not care to stay anonymous. Through the years and still today I am struggling with TETA, their lack of understanding basic concepts and blatant ignorance to the people and instances they serve.

I have literally kept every single fax, email and communication since I started dealing with TETA from the beginning. I must have known that there is no such thing as a good government department, and they truly proved me right.

I have proof of applications for monitoring visits, that never got actioned, confirmed dates that was never respected, applications for external moderations that has never happened. This level of service delivery is forced upon us as taxpayers by people who control when, where and what kind of services we are able to deliver. And if they don’t feel like servicing us, they keep our source of income away from us.

But, oh boy, behold when we so much as miss a deadline, neglect to apply or fail to action certain requirements, we are quickly deregistered or de-accredited by these incompetent people in power of our businesses. I think all of us has roughly the same stories to tell when it comes to this. And even if we have all requirements met, they still deliberately stall for certificates to expire so that they can nail you in the end.

The perfect pattern; Apply – visit – action non conformances – get accreditation / external moderation / renewal

TETA’s pattern; SDP Applies – visit(maybe) – action non conformances – no reply – no reply – assessor cert expire – accreditation expires – and TETA goes….you are expired, we cant give you accreditation because your assessors are expired!!!

In my eyes the QCTO is every bit as incompetent, otherwise TETA would have been better by now. We need a total revamp of this whole system. I hate every bit of paperwork because I know it will be for nothing. No wonder here in the Free State there are rumors that TETA wants to have all small service providers closed. Their incompetent actions speaks volumes to this.

I have been getting things in order after my last fall-out with TETA, and are going to the media and hopefully Carte Blanche with this, anyone who cares to join me please mail me at ftmtraining104@gmail.com

Regards
    Mario Botes
    FTM Consultants PTY Ltd
    Cell:+2782 885 6395
    Fax2e-mail: 086 2066 448
    Po Box 39075
    Langenhoven park
    Bloemfontein
    ftmtraining104@gmail.com

Colette Tennison
    Participant

Thank you to all who have responded. I have also taken note of what has been said in response to this post. Should anyone else want to join our research it is not too late. I have focus groups scheduled for providers on the following dates:
    Friday 10 December at 2pm
    Monday 13 December at 10am (for accreditation consultants specifically)
    Monday 13 December at 2pm
    Wednesday 15 December at 9am.

If you would like to be involved, please send an email to southwood.research@gmail.com and I will send you the meeting invitation.

Thanks again for all your participation and feedback.
    Regards
    Colette Tennison

Lynel Farrell
    Keymaster

Hi Colette, I have sent you a request.

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media