Skills Development Providers (SDPs) & Training Providers

No Delivery of Training Material

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    DuduzileZwane
    Participant

hi all

it is sad to learn that some people would go to this extend robbing others
    has a discussion about this matter with the SAQA assist director
    what are know for sure for us to stop such crime,let us create an association of developers and accreditation consultancy,this way we will b able to track this criminals

lastly! name and shame gal
    give us a name let the criminal b exposed

Des Squire
    Participant

Hi Tracy

I honestly feel it is now beyond a jolke wha some provideers, Assessors, Moderators and course developers are up to. I feel we should – assuming we are sure of our facts – name and shame once and for all. We can talk about issues of this nature until we are blue in the face and no length of discussion is going to rid us of the rogues in our business. I suggest you send a mail to the company and give them seven working days to come up with an acceptabe response failing which you will publish openly all future correspondence with them. 

TRACEY MCLENNAN
    Participant

Believe me I would love to name and shame and should anyone want to know more about the developer I would be happy to forward all our correspondence to you.  We have dealt with developers that are late and also developers that have to do remediation so its not as if we have in any way been hard on the developer.

DuduzileZwane
    Participant

Hi Tracey

Please send me the name of that criminal,we need to exposed these

Perpetrators!

With all the qualifications and Skills obtained ,the networking etc….all in the name of re-presenting our country ,with a good quality of education ,some one is putting the name of all developers into a mud because of greed.

NAME AND SHAME THESE PERPETRATORS!THEY ARE LIKE RAPIST within the Educational sector

sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

Hi to all,

just to clarify our policy on skills-universe.  If the complaint is about another skills-universe member and it is brought to our attention.  We will personally contact the member to indicate that there is a complaint against them.  There may of course be another side to the story.   But, if they either do not respond at all – or seem unwilling to resolve the issue in a professional manner, we reserve the right to suspend them from the skills-universe. 

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media