Training Service Providers

Learnerships: HR & Marketing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  nicolene classen 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Good day,

Can anyone recommend accredited Training Provider offering FETC HR and Marketing (Events) learnerships?

Thank you

Ashika

Share on Social Media

Linda Ingram
    Participant

Good afternoon Ashika. The Open Learning Group (one of only 2 providers in SA accredited on GET, FET and HE) has a NQF Level 4 Certificate in Marketing that is also a registered learnership that can be delivered to a group of 15 (ideally) anywhere in SA. For learners who do not want to tackle the whole qualification (learnership), we have broken this qualification down into smaller skills programmes so that learners can opt out at any time. Please email me directly if you would like more information. Regards. Linda Ingram

linda.ingram@olg.co.za

http://www.olg.co.za

Share on Social Media

Anonymous

Great – thanks Linda.

I will pick up with you on email then… Regards

Linda Ingram said:

Good afternoon Ashika. The Open Learning Group (one of only 2 providers in SA accredited on GET, FET and HE) has a NQF Level 4 Certificate in Marketing that is also a registered learnership that can be delivered to a group of 15 (ideally) anywhere in SA. For learners who do not want to tackle the whole qualification (learnership), we have broken this qualification down into smaller skills programmes so that learners can opt out at any time. Please email me directly if you would like more information. Regards. Linda Ingram

linda.ingram@olg.co.za

http://www.olg.co.za

Share on Social Media

Good day Ashika, this is very interesting, can you please provide more information.I have a brother who completed matric in 2010 who will like to participate in such programmes.

Share on Social Media

Hi Linda

I am from the Rural Area where there is a high unemployment rate & people who can benefit from such Training or Learnerships.  I am from Victoria West in the Northern Cape. We have a lot of youth with Grade 10, 11 & 12 with no employment who can benefit from this.

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media