Skills Development Providers (SDPs) & Training Providers

Accredited Training Provider for sale

Viewing 5 posts - 6 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi Vincent

I am not sure if i understand you correctly are you selling the company or meterials from the company, if company  i am really interested in buying it, i will be able to purchase it at the end of the month which is in May 25th, the services seta is were i am applying

Thanks

Poobalan

Vincent Zulu said:

The price is R25k.

Which SETA are you seeking accreditation with? It helps knowing the focus SETA as they place varying emphases on certain QMS and Learning Materials aspects. Let me know and we’ll take it from there.

kind Regards,

Vincent

I am selling the company which includes the learning materials and the QMS. I would like to get your contact number so that we can have a discussion and thus clarify any queries that you may still have.

Kind Regards,

Vincent

071 203 1172

The 25th seems okay

My no 0762735898

Email: imsinstitute@webmail.co.za

this company is allready accredited with services seta

thanks

Poobalan

Hi there

I am looking for training material for sale in the electronics industry (mict seta), specifically for me to do training on Satellite Installations and related installations on Antennas, Audio/Video, Plasma, LCD, LED TV’s. Theory on RF and IF frequency on the full spectrum/ UHF, VHF, FM, AM, L-BAND, C-BAND, KU-BAND, PAS7/10 W3A ext. This is part of the electronics industry but more about the Installation of the equipment. Thank you Gideon F Viljoen satta.seta@gmail.com

Viewing 5 posts - 6 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media