Skills Development Providers (SDPs) & Training Providers

Accredited Training Provider for sale

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I have a recently accredited training provider for sale. Although the training is based on only one unit standard at present, there is work-in-progress to extend the scope to include more programmes. learning materials for various unit standards under NRLD: 49648 are 100% complete as well as NRLD 117156.

Offers are welcome.

clients@bukelani.co.za

Share on Social Media
    Andrea Kellett
    Participant

Hi Vincent! Please contact me andrea@thrive.co.za I have someone interested…I’ll send a mail to the address above as well. Hope you’re well?? Andrea

Andrea Kellett
    Participant

Hi Vincent! Please contact me andrea@thrive.co.za I have someone interested…I’ll send a mail to the address above as well. Hope you’re well?? Andrea

Hi

How much are you looking for

and maybe you can help me as well i am looking for a policy and procedure relating to of-site practical and work-site management, as i am busy with my accreditation process for my company and i am only stuck with this policy.

thanks

Poobalan

The price is R25k.

Which SETA are you seeking accreditation with? It helps knowing the focus SETA as they place varying emphases on certain QMS and Learning Materials aspects. Let me know and we’ll take it from there.

kind Regards,

Vincent

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media