RPL, the NQF, and Articulation

Request for assistance to develop Recognition of Prior Learning Portfolio of Evidence

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Desigan Tharmen 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Hi guys,

may anyone please assist me to find an accredited and recognised institution in preparing a

Portfolio of Evidence in Recognition Of Prior Learning.

My Contacts are:

Email address:  LukheleE@saps.gov.za

Tel: 013 762 6757 / 082 966 1094 ask for Ephraim Lukhele

Share on Social Media

Good day please provide specific areas of Study related to Your Request for assistance to develop Recognition of Prior Learning Portfolio of Evidence’ 

perhaps I can help 

Cell 0712935665

Share on Social Media

Lynel Farrell
    Participant

Good Afternoon Ephraim, in order to get the assistance you require, you need to give more details suchs as:

1. The name of the qualification you are attempting to do via RPL

2. If you are preparing a portfolio for RPL, then surely you have documents that you are following in order to collect evidence?

3. Do you have an ECF assisting you currently?

I read your request, as if you already have some information together, but I am not 100% sure.  Once you have given more information of what you require, you will be assisted accordingly.  Remember that there are different institutions that cater for RPL on specific qualifications.  Therefore the details are of importance.

Share on Social Media

Jennifer Williams
    Participant

Hi Zibonele

What qualification are you looking to be RPL’d for?

Regards

Jenni

Share on Social Media

Thank you Jenni

It is about Contact centre and systems administration in an IT section, it’s what I’m doing right now at work, I also assist End users on alocation of functions and Profiles, it might be difficult for you to understand course this systems I’m talking about are for SAPS.

thank you.

Share on Social Media

Desigan Tharmen
    Participant

I am ugently looking for assistance with RpL recognition for certification to train service station staff and managers on health and safety i have been completed high level training courses with Chevron SA and have samtrac amd have iso 9000,1800 and 14001 i neednassistamve md.guidance herein
    Kind.regArds
    Desigan Tharmen
    TharmenDesigan36@gmail.com

Share on Social Media
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media