RPL, the NQF, and Articulation

Providers offering RPL assessment

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sylvia hammond 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Des Squire
    Participant

Des Squire

Participant

I would like to make contact with providers who are offering full qualifications and or Skills programmes by RPL. This is an area which has been overlooked for far too long and it is time something was done about it. There are so many disadvantaged learners who can greatly benefit from RPL. We can also assist in reducing company training costs by making use of RPL. If you offer and RPL service please make contact with me as soon as possible.

Share on Social Media

Dear Des

I just stumbled upon your post. Did training providers respond to your post? I ask because I have been quite unsuccessful in sourcing RPL providers, especially ETDP SETA Providers.

Kind Regards

Katherine De Exclana

Share on Social Media

Des Squire
    Participant

Guess what, You are the only one to respond. Thank you for your interest. So few are interested in RPL.

Share on Social Media

Richard Leeming
    Participant

Des

Send me a mail richard@aoy.co.za We offer limited RPL qualifications.

Share on Social Media

Tando Qeqe
    Participant

Des

I’m also into that space of RPL.

My contact details are hereunder:

Cell # 082 422 4399
    Email: tando.qeqe@qeqebc.co.za

Share on Social Media

sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

Hi members – I am glad that this discussion was revived – thanks to Katherine.
    I am interested in making contact with anyone who has run RPL in the Construction sector.
    sylvia

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media