Service SETA (SSETA)

Response from the Services SETA’s CAM-Team!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Agnesia Nyoni
      Participant

I am Agnesia Nyoni. I am a qualified facilitator, assessor and moderator. I’ve been waiting since October 2015 for registration as a constituent assessor and moderator. Does any one else have the problem of not getting a response from the CAM-Team? I’ve sent them numerous emails, but get no reply. Phone calls go straight to voicemail. At the recent QMD workshop (8 March), Tanya promised me to follow-up and get back to me. Well that was the last time I heard from her. I can understand if they have some delays, but communicate with me! I just thought it might not be an isolated case.  

Share on Social Media

Hie Agnesia, 

Thank you for raising this issue. l am also in a similar circumstance with you. Worse still, l made a submission 6 months ago, they confirm receipt and sent that “90 day waiting” period email. l attended a few of their workshops, spoke to Samantha and that was the last l heard from them. 

l also need to know what to do. Assessments need to be done. 

May anyone please advise us on a feasible way forward.

Kind Regards 

Share on Social Media
      Nobandla Gobodo
      Participant

Hi Agnesia and Paidamoyo

Any luck with the Seta yet? I have also been waiting and waiting and I have been calling and emailing and nothing.

Please update us if you do get lucky it seems as though no one is attending to these emails and the calls keep getting dropped and when you visit them they are not helpful

Kind Regards,

Share on Social Media

I am currently/already- an assessor and moderator with the Services SETA. I applied for expansion of scope with Services SETA in July 2014 and then the extension of my current scope in November 2014 as it was due for extension end Jan, 2015 & application needed to be in by 31 January. We got extension of current scope up to March.  The CAM team has been responding to my follow-up emails.  I am not sure if that helps.  I am an assessor and moderator with 4 other SETAs i.e. HWSETA, CATHSSETA, ETDPSETA, SABPP in addition to Services SETA.

Share on Social Media

Hi Agnesia,

I only came across your you Cam issue now but feel free to mail me. I might be able to point you in the right direction.

Regards,

Edwin Palmer 

edwin@khoikhoiskills.com

http://www.khoikhoiskills.com

“Shepherds for the people”

Share on Social Media

Hi Victoria,

You are a very busy women with all that registrations. But you are spot on with a number of them at different seta’s. I’m in the process of doing the very same thing. It just opens up more doors i think.

Regards,

Edwin Palmer

edwin@khoikhoiskills.com

Share on Social Media

Hi Paidamoyo,

Give me a call if you still need assistance. 

Regards,

Edwin Palmer

edwin@khoikhoiskills.com

Share on Social Media
      Janelle Gravett
      Participant

Don’t feel alone Agnesia.

I have been trying to get a response from the WSP and ATR team regarding certain issues with my submission this year.

I have already submitted the WSP as I tried my best to resolve the issues I had on my own as despite Marc Leigh Alexander’s reassurances at the WSP briefing (similar to Tanya) I never ever got a response to emails, telephone calls or cell phone calls!

It seems that the Services SETA is still business as usual – promise the world that we will respond and then never bother!

Share on Social Media
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media