Seeking Help with Accreditation, Training materials, or Venue

Price range for a company registering for SETA Accreditatio using my credentials

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      David Kaudani
      Participant

Can you guys assist me with a price range that I should charge a Company that wants to register to MICT SETA acreditation using my credentials.

i would really appreciate your quick response. My whatsapp contact is : 074 663 0263.

Share on Social Media
      Lynel Farrell
      Keymaster

Hi David,
      Do they need to use your credentials as an Assessor? If so, there is no set amount. Some Assessors and Moderators do this at no fee, but sign a Service Level Agreement, that once the company obtains their accreditation that the assessments will be given to you, whereby you will charge accordingly. Then there are Assessors/Moderators that charge between R400-R1500 to use their credentials for accreditation – and once the provider is accredited the first batch of assessments are done free of charge.

When assisting a provider, you need to at least sign a confidentiality agreement, and make sure that they are aware that they may only use your credentials for that specific application, and that they may not distribute your information to any other party (very important).

Share on Social Media
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media