A ”LynelFarrellresponds” group for questions on QCTO qualifications & accreditation, DHET regist

QCTO Issues Register – Submit NOW

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lynel Farrell
    Keymaster

Dear Skills Development Providers

The QCTO is currently distributing the attached: QCTO Stakeholder Issues Register, which needs to be completed and forwarded to Makgarengi.S@qcto.org.za on or before the 5th March 2021.

If you have applied for:

1. Accreditation
    2. Letter of Intent
    3. Been through a Verification Process (Site / Virtual visit)
    4. Challenges with the QCTO LMS
    5. Any other issues that needs to be addressed

Then please, could you complete this excel spreadsheet, and email this before the cut-off date. I have offered to distribute this Excel Spreadsheet for the QCTO, to ensure that we reach as many Skills Development Providers as possible.

Do not send this spreadsheet to me. Let’s all get involved, complete it and email it to: Makgarengi.S@qcto.org.za

Should you not be able to open the QCTO Stakeholder Issues Register February 2021, you are more than welcome to email me, so that I can forward this directly to you.

Let’s help the QCTO in this important initiative, to ensure that every issue/delay can be actioned accordingly.

Share on Social Media
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lynel Farrell
    Keymaster

PLEASE let met know if you have not received the QCTO Stakeholder Issues Register – the deadline for submission is by the 5th March. Place your email address in the comment box, if you want it to be emailed to you.

This is IMPORTANT for all Training Providers – DO NOT DELAY, SUBMIT IT.

There is no need to complain about delays/concerns, if you do not get involved now and participate.

Lynel Farrell
    Keymaster

Please note – this QCTO Stakeholder Issues Register needs to reach the QCTO by no later: 5th March 2021 (Friday). If you have applied for a Letter of Intent or Accreditation to the QCTO and have not received feedback – you need to urgently complete this and email the completed register to them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media