A ”LynelFarrellresponds” group for questions on QCTO qualifications & accreditation, DHET regist

Accreditation Consultant – moving forward!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lynel Farrell
    Keymaster

Good day Members,

I receive daily requests on various platforms asking me: “What do you actually do?”

I am an independent consultant (not an entity), and have been in the industry for many years. My passion, is to assist providers in the changes from SETA to QCTO. For over a decade, I have been posting information on changes, updates and important notices/memorandums/circulars in order to stay informed. This is done in my own time, because of the love I have for the industry.

Should you wish to use my services, please note: I do not offer canned services! Every Skills Development Provider (Corporate or Small) are unique. I personally work with you (and your team) on your application for accreditation, explaining every step of the way.

It is important to note that I do not sell learning material nor do I recruit subject matter experts for you. Learning Material is crucial in your business and what you offer to the learner. You are the expert in this field. Recruiting subject matter experts also depends on your selection and contracts offered. It does not help having quality learning material, when you are unsure about your facilitator whom you have not interviewed or met. Makes sense, if you look at it that way.

Share on Social Media
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media