Concerned Learning Material Developers

Wanted: Public administration training material

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Skills Universe 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

I am looking to purchase or pay for the development of Public administration material for the following unit standards.

ID

UNIT STANDARD TITLE

Apply the Batho Pele principles to own work role and context 

Demonstrate knowledge of and apply the Public Sector Code of Conduct in own work roles and context 

Apply the principles of good customer service to achieve public sector objectives 

Demonstrate an ability to apply the principles of problem identification, analysis and decision-making within immediate work context 

Demonstrate an understanding and apply the framework and overall mechanics of government in public sector policy 

Apply South African legislation and policy affecting public administration 

Discuss the selected legislative regulatory framework governing the public sector management and administration environment 

Manage and develop oneself in the public sector work environment 

Please contact me via email on: kerryanne.vanwyk@gmail.com

Share on Social Media

Hi,

Please send me an email – I might be able to assist you but only on a few of the Unit Standards.

Regards
    Bianca
    mabimi@telkomsa.net

Share on Social Media

Louise Sterling
    Participant

Hi KerryAnne

We have some of these courses delivery-ready, and can develop others very quickly. We have done a lot of materials development in this sector. I have emailed through a list.

All the best

Louise

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

Hi Kerry

It you lucky day we’got all of that material please contact me on 0825872776
    Regards
    Sibusiso

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

Hi Kerry

Regards
    Sibusiso

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

Hi Kerry

Regards
    Sibusiso

Share on Social Media

Hi Bianca,

Can u please quote me on any skills programme you have for Public Administration

Thanks
    Lebo

Bianca – Anne P Moll said:

Hi,

Please send me an email – I might be able to assist you but only on a few of the Unit Standards.

Regards
    Bianca
    mabimi@telkomsa.net

Share on Social Media

Hi,

I only have one unit standard in that regard, it seems.

Regards
    Bianca

Share on Social Media

Albert Mandizvidza
    Participant

120307  Apply South African legislation and policy affecting public administration  Material required. Kindly respond to albert@peakford.co.za

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media