Concerned Learning Material Developers

price ranges for developing material

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I want to develop the following material for a client: 1. Programme strategy. 2. Assessment strategy 3. Portfolio guide and 4. Learner guide for a national certificate at NQF Level 5.May you please assist me with how I can come up with a reasonable quote for each document. If ever there is a price range for developing material,may I know it. Your assistance will be much valued.
    My email add is ceekay39@yahoo.com

Share on Social Media

The cost is up to you, there is no set fee.

Most material developers (including myself) charge a per credit fee, for each doc or for a group of docs.

Hi liane thank you so much for your response. I appreciate it. May I find out how you would charge for developing the following documents: Learner guide, Programme strategy, Assessment strategy and Portfolio guide for an NQF 5 qualification with 162 credits. Please peg the possible price ranges as per document.
    Thank you once more in advance.

E
    Regards
    Chichie

Pleasure. Please email me on twistedsisterscoffeeshop@gmail.com and I will gladly email price list.

chiedza sibanda said:

Hi liane thank you so much for your response. I appreciate it. May I find out how you would charge for developing the following documents: Learner guide, Programme strategy, Assessment strategy and Portfolio guide for an NQF 5 qualification with 162 credits. Please peg the possible price ranges as per document.
    Thank you once more in advance.

E
    Regards
    Chichie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media