Concerned Learning Material Developers

New Venture Creation Training material

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi

I am looking for NVC L4 training material:

Facilitator guide

Learner guide

learner Workbook

Learner guide

Assessor guide

Share on Social Media
    Zelda Rose
    Participant

Hi Graham,
    I am a materials developer and an assessor. I would like to offer my developer’s association to you to provide this material for you. What deadline are you looking at? You are welcome to contact me directly on gemtrain@mweb.co.za Greetings Zelda

Hi. Are you wanting rights to the materials which will allow for editing in the future or are you just wanting to purchase a certain number of copies of each? Would you like the material targeted to a specific field? Please contact me on regnard@absamail.co.za, as I am able to help.

Hi Zelda

I need to have the material accredited with ISETT SETA and Services ASAP.

I need to know costs.

Learning bank has free material as does mapp. but I need it aligned

Graham

Zelda Rose said:

Hi Graham,
    I am a materials developer and an assessor. I would like to offer my developer’s association to you to provide this material for you. What deadline are you looking at? You are welcome to contact me directly on gemtrain@mweb.co.za Greetings Zelda

Are you aware that the Services Seta has material and assessment tools already. It is not very good, but if you are on a tight budget it may help. Alternatively I can assist with either generic or customized material. I am both a registered assessor and moderator against this qual with SSeta.

Shout if you would like me to assist.

Regards

Liane
    regnard@absamail.co.za

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media