Concerned Learning Material Developers

LG Seta Accredited training material

This topic contains 1 reply, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Thokozani Absalom 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Zalia Frosler
    Participant

Good Day, I am urgently looking for material. Can anybody assist?

Thanks

Zalia

Share on Social Media

Zalia

I can assist. Please send me an email on mandredo@mweb.co.za or send me your email address.

Mandre

Share on Social Media

Greetings,

Are you looking for accredited material or Unit Standard-aligned material ?

Mike

Share on Social Media

Zalia Frosler
    Participant

Accredited 

Share on Social Media

Hie Zalia,

Maybe giving qualification codes or Unit standard ID’s would save you a great deal of time. 

Send me an email on xavierpaidamoyo@gmail.com

Share on Social Media

Hi team,

Quick question, can once purchase “accredited material ” or its “accredited-ready material”. Came accross a very dossapointed member last week who was led to purchase “accredited material” that they struggled to align with their QMS etc. Just asking.

Mike

Share on Social Media

Zalia Frosler
    Participant

Hi the accreditation ready material  required:  N

LRD NO: 50372 & 50081

Share on Social Media

l have the material. Municipal Finance. Also registered with Treasury, comes included with the material instruction aligned with them.

Send me an email or call on 0735125023 for a quote. 

Share on Social Media

Zalia Frosler
    Participant

Accredited ready material should consist of:

• Learner Guide,
    • Learner Workbook
    • Facilitator Guide 
    • Learner Portfolio of Evidence Guide
    • Assessor Assessment Guide 
    • Curriculum Strategy and Alignment document (matrix)

Provider should also provide proof of MOU with relevant SETA

Share on Social Media

Lynel Farrell
    Participant

Hi Michael, I am going to be completely honest with you (and perhaps step on some toes today). If you purchase “accredited-ready material” or “accredited material” from any company, provider, material developer and submit this to the Seta – expect a negative report.  There are specific steps that you must take to avoid this disappointment.  Here is the steps:

1. Keep your purchase slip for the material.

2. Ensure you have a document stipulating that you may use and change the learning material and that you are the owner of this material from the date of purchase.

3. Ensure that after you have bought the material, that a registered constituent Moderator compiles a report of the learning material (all the material) that it has been reviewed and that it is current.

4. Ensure that you review your material at least once a year (remember that rules and regulations change, amend and at times fall away.  (As a provider, it is your responsibility to keep your learning material current at all times)

5. Your QMS will either be generic to all SETAs or to the Seta that you are accredited with.  If the learning material does not follow the specifics of your QMS, then surely you will change the learning material and not your QMS – otherwise you will have a QMS per learning material pack/qualification – and that will not be accepted.

On that note, always be careful of what you buy and from whom you are buying material from, you will be surprised by the amount of learning material being sold without the “owner/provider/developer” of the material knowing this. 

Share on Social Media

Zalia Frosler
    Participant

thanks for the advice. Perhaps the developers of material would like to respond to some of the points raised in your post.

Share on Social Media

Lynel Farrell
    Participant

Hi Zalia, you are most welcome. 

Share on Social Media

Hi Zalia
    Lynel’s advice is very valuable! If I might add…
    It is important that your purchase contract includes some kind of commitment to make adjustments based on SETA evaliation reports on submission for accreditation. Should a SETA finds purchased material to have gaps, your contract should indicate that the developer will adjust the content based on the gaps.

I can also assist with material if you are still looking to purchase. Our material includes all the above mentioned documents as well a the adjustment clause I’ve just highlighted. Once you purchase the material with a signed contract it will be delivered to your DropBox no later than within 48 hours, in Word and it will be your property.

My email address is liezlvdw@outlook.com should you have any questions or if you need sample documents.

I have access to +/- 200 Qualifications spread over all SETAs

Liezl

Share on Social Media

Thokozani Absalom
    Participant

Zalia can you please contact Tass Schwab at ohmtraining@gmail.com

*.Learner Guide,
    *.Learner Workbook
    *.Facilitator Guide
    *.Learner Portfolio of Evidence Guide
    *.Assessor Assessment Guide
    *.Curriculum Strategy and Alignment document (matrix)

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media