Concerned Learning Material Developers

Fully Integrated Qualifications for sale

This topic contains 1 reply, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pam du Toit 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Pam du Toit
    Participant

I have the following aligned and fully integrated qualifications for sale:

49410 – National Certificate: Construction – NQF Level 2 – 120 Credits

57881 – National Certificate: Welding Application and Practice – NQF Level 2 – 158 Credits

64069 – Further Education and Training Certificate: Archives and Records Management – NQF Level 4 – 142 Credits

Share on Social Media

Hi Pam, we are interested in the Construction and Welding qualifications.  Please advise price and exactly what is included in the package.  Kindly email us at ichtusconsultants@intekom.co.za.  Thanks, Audrey

Share on Social Media

Pam du Toit
    Participant

Hi Maria

It’s pam.dutoit@gmail.com   

Regards

Pam

Share on Social Media

Hi Pam

What does it mean if a qualification is aligned and fully intergated?

Regards

Joe Samuels

Share on Social Media

Pam du Toit
    Participant

Hi Joe

The qualification is made up of different learning units e.g. fundamentals which would be the literacy and numeracy component. All the unit standards dealing with the required fundamentals are integrated into a learning unit and the information is aligned to the required unit standards making up the learning unit.

Hope this makes sense. If you email me at pam.dutoit@gmail.com I can send you an example of a breakdown for one of the above qualifications.

Regards

Pam

Share on Social Media

Thanks for the information, Pam!

Share on Social Media

Hi Pam

I am looking for the following qualification/ Development of learning programmes :

Qualification ID: 50041; Further Education and Training Certificate: Probation Work, Level 4, credits 142

How much will it cost?

Can you also give me also a quotation on the following services: 

• And submitting them for programme evaluation
    • Handle the FET accreditation application with Umalusi and registration with Department of Education in case a Provider is expanding its scope of delivery to provide full qualifications from NQF level 2 to NQF LEVEL 4
    • Extension of scope to other SETA’s through programme development and evaluation process.
    • Development and submission of a complete application for accreditation with all ETQA’s, Umalusi and DoE in one month
    Share on Social Media

Pam du Toit
    Participant

Hi Phillip

Unfortunately I will not be able to assist you with this project. However, I can suggest a very competent person who I’m sure will be able to assist. I have just spoken to her on the telephone and she has asked me to forward your details.

If you email me at pam.dutoit@gmail.com we can discuss further.

Warm regards

Pam

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media