Concerned Learning Material Developers

Buy 50334 – ODETDP for R2000 everything included

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pierre Wepener
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I am exiting the accreditation environment and are now only focusing on HR Architecture, Competency Models, Competency Assessment and SDF work.

I am literally selling everything I have designed and developed within the ETDPSETA field. If you want it, plz come get it. email me at admin@pierrewepener.co.za – everything including slides over 149 credits for 50334 most of the electives included.

Thanking you!
    Pierre

Share on Social Media
    Jacques de Villiers
    Participant

Hi Pierre
    If we have your material, and obviously have suitable assessors and moderators, will we be able to apply to the EDTP Seta to become an accredited provider for the said qualification.
    We are currently with FASSET and could just apply for an extension of scope, but I need to know that the material will pass all scrutiny. In other words does your material include assessment guides and the like?
    Jacques

Pierre Wepener
    Participant

Hello Jacques,

Apologies for responding only just now.
    Will send all the particulars for you 1st thing t’row morning.

Thanking you!

Pierre Wepener
    SABPP: 54801036
    HR GENERALIST
    Mobile: +27 73 404 6335 Landline: + 27 12 543 2319

Pierre Wepener
    Participant

Good morning everyone!!
    The response to this was overwhelming. Thank you sincerely!
    The standard question is in terms of relevance and whether the it is sufficient for accreditation?

Yes the programme is accredited, but as you know you must submit all documents for approval. So, what I have planned is to upload the entire Programme Outline, All Alignment Matrices, the Integrated Final Exam and Practical Application Project, all the material and slides online – so that you, or your SME, can review it and the make a decision to buy then.

You will be able to preview all documents in a similar fashion as to Google Docs and when you procure online using our Payfast function – (the same as used by Multichoice) you will be able to immediately download the MS Word documents.

I am just kindly asking you to allow me the next day to get everything online so that you can do a fair analysis of all the documents.

With much appreciation!
    Pierre

Sandile Nkosi
    Participant

Good morning, Pierre

May you please add me sandile@chadimo.co.za to your distribution list as we are also interested to view and perhaps buy your material.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Sandile Nkosi

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media