Implementers and Trainers of Employment Equity Act

DoeL Releases Summary of EE Report Prior to Full Report

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

It’s the time of year when implementers of the Employment Equity Act prepare to submit the annual reports.
    The Department of Employment and Labour (DoeL) has released a summary of the key features of the overall results – please see attached.

The full report will be released on the 31 August 2020 via a webinar – please diarise the date.

Key features of this summary – yes some steps forward – but really minute – one can’t help thinking that it’s all going to wiped out by the COVID-19 pandemic.

Share on Social Media
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Maryna Ritter
    Participant

Thanx Sylvia, for sharing…

When I’ve sent this message, I couldn’t find more info on the webinar. I hope they would share it and give us sufficient time to register, and I hope enough ‘space’ for all to join….

Maryna, I have exactly the same concern. When you think how it usually is – very large gatherings at each national urban centre.

Now they all have to be accommodated in one webinar – and in addition to stakeholders, consultants, lawyers who are the implementers, there will also be the media, and then all the company representatives.

I don’t know about the technology of that – but it seems to me that more than one event will be required.

Unless the 31 August is just to launch the report. Then hopefully there will be further presentations – on the report, when opens etc. and all the details required to complete – what if anything has changed.

And then there is everybody else and his friend also doing webinars – I have 1 for Monday, 3 for Thursday, and 2 for Friday this coming week – possibly 1 for Wednesday need to confirm.

I also checked the DoeL site and there are only the registers for companies who submitted last year. Very good idea to split by sector – appreciated that. (DoeL seems to be the new acronym)So really we need some forward planning here – please Department of Employment and Labour.

Des Squire
    Participant

Thank you again Sylvia, I share the sentiments expressed by both your and Maryna. I have not been able to find any info about the webinar either.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media