Freelance Facilitators

We need someone to develop RPL Tools for Busines Administration Learnership 67465

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Skills Universe 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hi,

We are looking for someone to assist us in developing a range of RPL tools to RPL Learners on the Learnership “Business Administration Services” no 67465 (23655). Does anyone have anything available on this, or interested in working with us to put this together?

Please e-mail me on chris@cbm-training.co.za

Thanks

Chris

Share on Social Media

Hi Chris,

Although I do not have any material as per your request ;as an accredited assessor for a variety of Finance courses for both Fasset and SSETA, I am interested in finding out more about your RPL project. Please contact me on 0828836070 or lynettemyers@vodamail.co.za.

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

Hi Chris

I am following up on email which I have sent you previously.   I am registered assessor and moderator in Business Administration Services no 67465 (23655).  I am skilled in training and developing training materials.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards

Joan

021-7884672

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

Hi Chris

I am following up on email which I have sent you previously.   I am registered assessor and moderator in Business Administration Services no 67465 (23655).  I am skilled in training and developing training materials.

Kind regards

Joan

021-7884672

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

Hi Chris

Kind regards

Joan

021-7884672

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

Hi Chris

Please could you let me have your tel no and skype address.  I am wanting to send you my CV which you requested and emails are not going out at the moment.

Thanks

Joan

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

Hi Chris

Please could you let me have your tel no and skype address.  I am wanting to send you my CV which you requested and emails are not going out at the moment.

Thanks

Joan

Share on Social Media

Skills Universe
    Keymaster

Hi Chris

Thanks

Joan

Share on Social Media

Hi,

You can fax me on 011 454 5501

My tel no 011 454 5505

Regards

Chris

Share on Social Media

Hi Chris

Yes we do have this tool on a web based system.  for more info contact me on glendawendy@truegenius.co.za

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media