Freelance Facilitators

PROJECT MANAGEMENT FACILITATORS

This topic contains 1 reply, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  johnson ademola oni 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Karen Hardman
    Participant

Morning All,

I am looking for freelance Project Management facilitators to facilitate existing material for an International Training Provider. 

Please contact me via Skills Universe with a brief description of your experience.

Karen

Share on Social Media

Hi Karen

facilitated of the same programme for and on behalf of  a number training provider around SA. I also developed material for similar programme for senior staff members. You may contact me on ngoakom@webmail.co.za

Share on Social Media

Rolf Kühnast
    Participant

Hi Karen, can you be a bit more specific?

I have been facilitating project management @ Damelin education group since 1999, and have also facilitated the Oxford Brookes Project Management module for the MBA programme, and also a few instances of the Cambridge International Diploma in Project Management

Contact me on rolfk@stratworks.co.za for full details

Regards 

Share on Social Media

Hi Karen,

You can contact me on pat-d@executivemail.co.za

I offer Project Management at Rosebank College together with Microsoft Project at all levels.

Regards,

Pathiswa

Share on Social Media

Hi Karen,

I have a facilitator who is skilled and experienced int he area of Project Management.

Could you perhaps send your contact details so that I can forward a cv and we can discuss your requirements further?

Regards,

Tricia

Share on Social Media

Dear Karen

Count me in.

Kind regards

Mpho Kaiser

Share on Social Media

Hi Karen, I am interested in how I can help you. I have extensive experience in delivering Project Management training at multiple levels both as an academic (during 12 years at GIBS ) and as a consultant over the last 19 years (through my consulting company in a number of African countries [i.e. SA, Botswana, Namibia, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Zambia]). If you want to know more/get a full CV/references visit my web site at http://www.petertobinconsultancy.com or email me at peter@petertobinconsultancy.com Kind regards Dr Peter Tobin, PMP P.S. I can also deliver in French!

Share on Social Media

Anonymous

Mr kaiser i hav a bone 2 share with you if you get time pls buzz me…hope you are keeping well

Share on Social Media

Karen Hardman
    Participant

Morning Ngoako,

Please forward me a CV on karen@prioritymanagement.co.za

Thank you

Karen

Share on Social Media

Karen Hardman
    Participant

Morning Rolf,

Priority Management is a global training company.  We have been in SA since 2012.  Our Project Management training is a 3-day programme and was developed by our corporate office in Canada.  It has been run sucessfully in Europe, North America and UAE.  I am looking for a freelance to run this existing material.

If you are interested please send me your CV on karen@prioritymanagement.co.za

Regards

Karen

Share on Social Media

Karen Hardman
    Participant

Morning Pathiswa,

Please can you forward your CV to me on karen@prioritymanagement.co.za

Regards

KAREN

Share on Social Media

Good day Karen. I have been facilitating PM for a number of years on different levels. Please contact me on projects@extribyte.co.za for more details.

Regards

Herman

Share on Social Media

Rolf Kühnast
    Participant

Morning Karen,

Did you get my CV? Sent it yesterday, but have been having problems with email

Regards

Rolf

Share on Social Media

johnson ademola oni
    Participant

Hi Karen, Great to come across your request. These are my details. I can give you some references if so desired. Hope to hear from you soon. Regards. Johnson(0769787480,johnson@todemgroup.com)

“Johnson Oni completed degrees B.Sc(Hons), MBA, certificate in Project Management and postgraduate  certification in E-Governance. He was a Scholar of SWISS Agency, an alumni of prestigious EPFL, Switzerland and a member of many Professional bodies. His work experience in Project Management was gained in the following industries: ICT, Parastatals, Government, Engineering, Consultancy, Insurance/Banking Environment. He is SA Accredited trainer/facilitator, Assessor, Moderator and Automation Strategist with more than 15 years training and Implementation experience in SA and other nations of the world.”

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media