Assessment & Moderation

Reregistration 2010, A DISASTER OF NOTE!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Rolf Kühnast
    Participant

Hi,
    I applied for reregistration with Servicesseta in February. To date, I have not been able to get any form of progress report or status from this organisation. The phones just ring, and if I should be so lucky that someone actually answers the phone, it is invariably the wrong person, who then tries to transfer the call to some other dead body!

Does anyone know who to contact there to get some action!

Share on Social Media

Hi Rolf

I received my report and the new expiry date is in 2010. You can phone Ziyanda (011 276 9600). There is a letter on the Services SETA website stating that the closing date has been postponed till somewhere in August, so I think you will still receive yours.

Kind regards.
    Pieter

Sorry, the new expiry date is in 2015. – Pieter

Hi Rolf
    In addition to Pieter’s reply. There is a notice on the Service Seta website titled “Assessor/Moderator Alert” in a red scroll box. Please read this as well. Painful if you only want individual unit standards.

Rolf Kühnast
    Participant

Thanks all for your responses.
    Pieter, I got a mail from Ziyanda (The ONLY feedback ever from them) that she is no longer in that dept, and that a certain Juan Roberts was the person to contact. So far, all of my attempts have been fruitless.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media