Assessment & Moderation

LG Seta Facilitator

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Elsie Venter
    Participant

LG Seta Facilitators needed on free-lance basis.

Share on Social Media
    Achford Waini
    Participant

Good evening Else may you please sent me further detailsconcerning assessors  at achfordw@yahoo.co.uk or contact me @ 0782041144 i am accredited  LG assessor on the following I.D qualifications  76989,83389, 83392 and 83393.

Lethole Ntsoelikane
    Participant

Good Day

I am a registered assessor with LGSETA on many qualifications and have facilitated a lot of LGSETA programmes kindly send me more details @ Lethole@webmail.co.za 

johnson ademola oni
    Participant

Facilitators/Assessors/Moderators Submitted by Eureka Varsity on Tue, 08/13/2013 – 08:40 Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the position of contract facilitator/assessors/moderators to conduct the respective intervention on the following Qualifications: 1. 66249-Further Education and Training Certificate: New Venture Creation 2. 35928-Further Education and Training Certificate: Business Administration Services Job Requirements: The ideal candidate must be registered with Services Seta. Proof of constituent registrations from Services Seta is essential. A good track record in the field of expertise will be an added advantage. Kindly forward your CV with contactable references. Please ensure that a scope of accreditation from Seta is attached. Job Type: Contract Company Name: Eureka Varsity Company Location: All Provinces Contact Person: Dee Application Closing Date: Monday, September 2, 2013 Fax Number: 0865748419 Send CV to: dee.milambo@eurekavarsity.com

johnson ademola oni
    Participant

I am a Facilitator, Assessor, Moderator with LGSETA, BANKSETA, ServiceSeta, PSETA, ETDPSETA, MICTSETA, etc with Maters degree and numerous certificates. I am available for consultation and engagement. Pls contact Johnson(0743278028,0769787480,0738152179),johnson@todemgroup.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media