Assessment & Moderation

Invitation to funded Professional RPL Advisor

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sylvia hammond 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

An invitation to the APPETD ETDP-funded programme for Professional IRP Advisors.

For details please see the attached Invitation.

Share on Social Media
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I applied and I was phoned to be told its full, let me try my luck again

Share on Social Media

sylvia hammond
      Keymaster

Hi Zukiswa, please try again because I just received the request to post it. sylvia

Share on Social Media

sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

I’ve had a private message about possibility of making this an online course. I couldn’t agree more. This is a very hot button for me.

Given the size of South Africa and the number of people, who can’t travel to the big centre – because everything seems to take place in Gauteng – we need to make everything online and more accessible.

The ASDSA have been very successful in ensuring that they do webinar access to events such as their AGM, with recordings of the events available online for those who cannot make the time – other bodies need to take note.

So I look forward to the DHET and all associated bodies, including QCTO, SAQA,SETAs, taking note – we need to create more inclusive events providing access to everyone in the population – not the privileged few – with recordings of the events available online – for those who have other working commitments and need to watch in their own time.

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media