Assessment & Moderation

GAUTENG-BASED SERVICES SETA REGISTERED ASSESSORS AND MODERATORS URGENTLY WANTED

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Themba Peter Mpofu 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

A Gauteng based training provider requires the services of Services Seta registered assessor(s) and moderator(s)for the following programmes:

1.  Qual 83946 (NC Management) : LP 23654 L3

2.  Qual 49075 (FETC Labour Recruitment Services) L5

Please email Themba Mpofu at blackq@webmail.co.za if interested. More will be explained and those interested will be introduced to the provider. Please note that this is a rather urgent request and the earlier we get responses the quicker we can conclude the process.

Share on Social Media

Hi Themba I’m a registered Assessor so I am interested to take this position. 

Share on Social Media

Good Day Colleagues,

Please note that the above position has been filled. Due to the urgency factor all applications received yesterday were collated and sent to the provider who then shortlisted and selected their preferred assessor for this.

Thank you for the prompt response from interested parties.

In line with keeping our line of work professional I undertake to respond to all applicants received. I will also keep, with the owners’ consent, all documents sent to me for future use should a similar request come through.

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media