Assessment & Moderation

Free Assessor and Moderator Training

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

The Service Seta is offering Free Assessor and Moderator Training to all levy paying and Consistuent Members!!!

Yes this is free of charge to you the employee!!!

Please give me a call or mail me on pdasupport@mweb.co.za or visit

http://www.peopledevelopmentafrica.co.za for more information!!

Share on Social Media
      Skills Universe
      Keymaster

Hi Angelique

I’ve completed a assessor course at cool ideas in 2008 and got my certificates from ETDP but I have been strugling to register with construction seta since 2008 please let me know if you can help me with that. Another thing I’m intrested in doing a moderators course but my company wont let me do the course we have enough moderators so they say so how can I apply for the course. My email address is lg.sidonca@gmail.com and fone number is 074 787 9757.

Share on Social Media
      Skills Universe
      Keymaster

Hi Angelique

I’ve completed a assessor course at cool ideas in 2008 and got my certificates from ETDP but I have been strugling to register with construction seta since 2008 please let me know if you can help me with that. Another thing I’m intrested in doing a moderators course but my company wont let me do the course we have enough moderators so they say so how can I apply for the course. My email address is lg.sidonca@gmail.com and fone number is 074 787 9757.

Share on Social Media
      Skills Universe
      Keymaster

Hi Angelique

Share on Social Media
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media