Assessment & Moderation

Assessors needed – Coaching and Mentoring

This topic contains 1 reply, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Mariska Homan
    Participant

Good Morning Everybody!

Sebata Institute, a registered training provider is looking for contract assessors in the following fields:

1. Coaching

2. Mentoring

We are in the process of registering qualifications with an international accredited body.

Please forward your CV outlining your experience in the above mentioned fields as well as a list of your qualifications to: mariskahoman@sebatainstitute.com.

Candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted within the next 2 weeks in order to discuss the way forward.

Kind regards

Mariska Homan

Share on Social Media

Hi Mariska,

Are these skills programmes or full qualifications? Can I get a bit more detail [unit standards, names and ID numbers of the programmes, etc.] so I can respond.

Share on Social Media

I am a registered assessor for a mentoring unit standard and have both facilitated and assessed this US. May I get more information just like Themba in order to know whether I can assist.

Share on Social Media

Anonymous

Hi Marika is the vacancies still open,I am registered for ODETP as well as Mentor a colleague 114215 US.Please if I can have more information.Thanks.

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media