Assessment & Moderation

Assessor Registration with Services Seta

This topic contains 1 reply, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Janelle Gravett 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Hi All!

I obtained my Assessor Certificate at the end of 2009 and have decioded to register with Services Seta. I applied on 26 February and still no response! Anyone who has an idea on speeding up the process? I can’t wait to start working, but without the registration – no can do!

Share on Social Media

Hi Amelia

All SERVICES SETA registered constituent assessors and moderators had to reapply for registration. e have been sent an email that e have until the 30th of June 2010 to reapply. I’m sure this is what keeps up the process. BUT email Anne Whittle at annew@serviceseta.org – she should be able to help you with where your application is in the process.

Trust this helps

Angelique

Share on Social Media

Hi Amelia

My submission was in November last year and still no joy. I spoke to someone there last week who said that they are only now with the batches submitted for October hence the delay. I was warned previously that it could take up to 6 months. So I guess we are still in the queue! They could “see” me on the system which is great. I will let you know once I receive my registration and then you can judge from there when yours should arrive. Alternatively, if you receive yours first, let me know so that I can follow up as well.

Thanks
    Handri

Share on Social Media

Thanks, Angelique!
    Will keep you posted.
    Kind regards

Angelique Jennings said:

Hi Amelia

All SERVICES SETA registered constituent assessors and moderators had to reapply for registration. e have been sent an email that e have until the 30th of June 2010 to reapply. I’m sure this is what keeps up the process. BUT email Anne Whittle at annew@serviceseta.org – she should be able to help you with where your application is in the process.

Trust this helps

Angelique

Share on Social Media

Thanks Hendri – will keep ypu posted. Also note Angelique’s comment…

Handri Stadler said:

Hi Amelia

My submission was in November last year and still no joy. I spoke to someone there last week who said that they are only now with the batches submitted for October hence the delay. I was warned previously that it could take up to 6 months. So I guess we are still in the queue! They could “see” me on the system which is great. I will let you know once I receive my registration and then you can judge from there when yours should arrive. Alternatively, if you receive yours first, let me know so that I can follow up as well.

Thanks
    Handri

Share on Social Media

Gert Calldo
    Participant

Hi Amelia,
    I share in your frastration. With the restructuring and re-registration of the SETAs it does take longer and the registration time is also an issue. Hang in there.

Share on Social Media

You are lucky, I have been waiting since last year but am still trying….

Share on Social Media

Archie Hlongwa
    Participant

Dear Members

I also need help I have applied to be registered with service seta but have not heard any response even now it has been more than 2 Years now. Whenever I try to call the phones are not even being picked up and I send emails with read track and I can see they have been read but no one borders to respond I am now so frustrated I don’t know what to do.

Could you please help point me to a direction of a person that could be able to help me please?

Share on Social Media

Lynel Farrell
    Participant

I would suggest that you email the CEO of Services Seta, if you don’t get any response then, I would recommend that you notify the QCTO.  Shocking service, or should I say NO SERVICE

Share on Social Media

Janelle Gravett
    Participant

Hi Archie

Try contacting Samantha Smith at Services SETA.  samanthao@sserviceseta.org.za.  011 276 9759.

Her response to me was within a few hours – I nearly fell over!!!  But she did respond quickly!

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media