Assessment & Moderation

ASSESSOR | MODERATOR WORKSHOP

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Adel Griesel 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Adel Griesel
    Participant

Palesa Academy wishes to host a 1-day assessors workshop to explain and assist assessors in PoE, Reports, SLA, fees, billing requirements, and also registration with setas.

Some find it easy; others find it difficult. I assess 10 to 20 various providers PoE per quarter;

I develop and align assessments and also seize clients material and mapped their assessment outcomes to unit standards.

I want to share the knowledge and also help assessors to be more sufficient.

The cost is R750 ex vat per person.
    If there are more than two candidates per company, we will give you a discount.

We will include Toolkits, incorporating edited reporting documents, assessment documents, alignment matrix, and more on a memory stick.

NOTE that we are an accredited provider and the expense can be claimed from your SDL on your yearly WSP claim.

Please indicate your interest by leaving your details and region in the comment box below. We have facilities in urban and rural areas.

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media