Assessment & Moderation

assessor and moderator

This topic contains 1 reply, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Joy Sidloyi-Msizi 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

hi all

kindly looking for a registered assesor and moderator for Issetseta and services to sign off my applications for accreditations

(programme – end user computing 61591 and New venture creation 49648) contact me urgently – mukaselly@hotmail.com  

Share on Social Media

IGEBE Learning Academy (Operating as the KZN Branch of Mentornet (Pty) Ltd.)
    EDTP Accreditation Nr. ETDP 10030

QUALIFICATIONS NLRD LEVEL CREDITS
    National Diploma in Occupationally Directed ETD Practice. (OD ETD) 50333 5 240
    National Certificate in Occupationally Directed ETD Practice. (OD ETD) 50334 5 120
    Higher Education and Training Certificate in Development Practice 23095 5 120

Skills Programmes offered by IGEBE
    TRAINING PROGRAMME UNIT STANDARD NAMEFACILITATOR Facilitate the learning using a variety of given methodologies
    ASSESSOR Conduct outcomes-based assessment
    MODERATOR Conduct moderation of outcomes-based assessments.
    DESIGNING ASSESSMENTS Define standards for assessment, education, training and development
    CAREER GUIDANCE COUNSELOR Assist and support learners to manage their learning experiences

Email: donleffler@lantic.net
    Tel: 071 0493 221 or 076 5800 271
    Fax: 0866 1733 66
    http://www.thsbs.com

Share on Social Media

Hi

If you are still looking, I have scope for NVC – 49648- call me- 0844791023- Selina Rajoo

Share on Social Media

Joy Sidloyi-Msizi
    Participant

Thank you Selina

My email is jmsizi@yahoo.com

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media