COVID-19 response to virus pandemic

Thoughts and prayers are with all

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Des Squire
      Participant

Following the announcement by the President of the three week lock down I would just like to wish all of my many friends on Skills-Universe, (as well as members who are not linked to my friendship network), all of the best in the weeks that lie ahead. I pray you will all stay safe and that God will protect you over this period.
      Should you feel alone or just wish to talk about your worries and/or concerns or if you are in need of help or support you can feel free to contact me on my e-mail address or on my cell phone.
      Stay safe and stay blessed.

Share on Social Media
      • This topic was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by Des Squire.
      sylvia hammond
      Keymaster

Thank you Des for your thoughtful wishes and offer of support to all members.

This morning, our CEO Alan sent our Portal Publishing team a confirmation that all our sites will continue to run, as we are declared by the President to be an “enabling service” – so we will be working at the order of the President :).

Please stay safe.

See attached list of enabling services.

Share on Social Media
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Des Squire
      Participant

Thank you Sylvia. gret to know you are an essential service and that you will be on line. take care and stay safe. Regards to Alan and all the staff.

Share on Social Media
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media