Concerned Providers Interest Group – QCTO/SAQA/SETA/DHET

Workshops presented by Lynel Farrell

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Lynel Farrell 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Lynel Farrell
    Participant

Good day Providers!
    I am excited to present a workshop on the Application for Accreditation to the QCTO and the Application to register with the DHET. My workshop is a combo workshop that will take you through the complete process of both applications. The workshop dates are based on the requests received from providers per province, and I have secured the venue per workshop.

The following dates are scheduled:
    18 Jul 2019: Centurion, Gauteng (SOLD OUT)
    19 Jul 2019: Centurion, Gauteng (SOLD OUT)
    29 Jul 2019: Stamford Hill, KZN
    01 Aug 2019: Bloenfontein Central, Freestate
    05 Aug 2019: St Georges Mall, Cape Town (SOLD OUT)
    06 Aug 2019: St Georges Mall, Cape Town
    07 Aug 2009: Summerstrand, Port Elizabeth

Booking is Essential, and there are limited seats per workshop. Should you like to join any of these workshops, please feel free to email: lynel.farrell@gmail.com or LYNEL@LFCSA.COM

Share on Social Media

Lynel Farrell
    Participant

It has been a roller coaster ride with booking forms sent out to many providers in different provinces. For those who completed the booking form and submitted it, thank you. There is no “please keep my seat” register, nor can I reserve seats by receiving a what sup, phone call, email, social media messages or sms. Booking forms are completed, to ensure that once the limit of delegates per workshop is met, no further bookings can be received. It is based on first complete, first get placed on the register for that specific workshop. Bookings are important to ensure that catering is done, the confirmed (secured) delegate workshop packs are printed, administration is completed and the list goes on. Being in the training industry, this is all normal, and nothing new.

Please be advised that information is only given on the workshops. I will be sharing my experience, discuss various issues and non-compliance issues, the misunderstanding of the applications and much more. I have already been requested to forward all workshop material as well as my presentation to a couple of providers. Unbelievable, yet the reality of my day to day engagements with ETD Practitioners.

To all the secure bookings, I am excited to share information overload with you. See you at the workshop!

Share on Social Media

Lynel Farrell
    Participant

To Gauteng Group 1 (18 July) and Group 2 (19 July) that attended my workshop in Centurion, Gauteng. Thank you so much for being absolutely unique, participating and challenging me in the workshop. I enjoyed the workshops. A huge thank you to John and Engela (and your entire team) from Enjo Consultants that hosted me and looked after me these two days – you have gone over and beyond helping me. You are amazing, thank you for pushing and motivating me to run these workshops to help providers. Grateful and thankful for each and every attendee that made the workshop absolutely fantastic.

Share on Social Media

Lynel Farrell
    Participant

Good Morning! The next 2 workshop that I will be presenting is next week 29th July in KZN as well as the 1st August in Bloemfontein. There are a couple of seats available. Although I have closed the booking date, I don’t mind giving it another 3 days for the busy providers that just didn’t get time to complete the booking forms! I am excited to share information and work with accredited providers. Unfortunately due to the demand, no seats can be reserved – please email me if you want to attend!

Share on Social Media
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media