Concerned Providers Interest Group – QCTO/SAQA/SETA/DHET

Workshop on QCTO and DHET application process presented by Lynel

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Lynel Farrell 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Lynel Farrell
    Keymaster

Workshop date: 25 September in Centurion – this is for Accredited Training Providers (not consultants).

The workshop covers both applications to the QCTO and the DHET – we kick off with some factual information:

1. Who reports to whom!
    2. QCTO Letter of Intent (when, why)
    3. The complete process of how to compile the perfect QCTO Application for Accreditation – each section is discussed, including the matrix alignment (what and how)
    4. How to submit your QCTO application and what happens then.
    5. Sufficient time is allocated for questions and discussions
    6. The second session of the workshop is the DHET application for Registration
    7. Discussions regarding the applicants that have already submitted, but no feedback have been received (why, when, what is to come)
    8. The “how” to compile the application for registration to the DHET (what is required, how to submit)
    9. Each section of the DHET application is discussed in an easy format to compile.
    10. Discussions on specific supporting documents are discussed

My goal with this workshop is to give providers the information that they require to submit their own applications with confidence. The workshops that I am offering, all started when I heard that consultants are charging providers up to R70 000.00 for an application for registration to the DHET (per application submission), and a ridiculous charge of R200 000.00 to compile an application for accreditation to the QCTO (per application, excluding learning material or assistance in the learning material matrix). In my personal opinion, these funds could be used for learners that cannot afford education. Providers are capable of compiling their own applications, there is guidance at an affordable price. We all know that it is tough out there!

In order to attend my workshop, there is a fee which includes a delegate pack that you will work through on the day, tea/coffee on arrival with something small to keep that tummy from making rumbling noises, then there is a light lunch included! This workshop is not funded or sponsored. Should you be interested, please complete the booking form (per delegate). Once I have received the booking form, and invoice will be sent to you or the indicated finance individual. Your seat is secured once proof of payment is received.

I end off with, thanking those who have supported me in the past, and I look forward to share my experience and information on the workshop with you!

Email Lynel for a booking form: lynel@LFCSA.com

Share on Social Media
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Lynel Farrell
    Keymaster

Please be advised that the workshop date: 25 September is Full, and we have scheduled another date to accommodate more providers for the 26th September in Gauteng.

Share on Social Media
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media