Concerned Providers Interest Group – QCTO/SAQA/SETA/DHET

Thank you DHET!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Lynel Farrell 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author

Lynel Farrell
    Keymaster

Yesterday, I visited the DHET offices to submit more applications for Private Colleges registration, and was assisted by 2 DHET Evaluators, who were friendly, helpful and really went the extra mile to obtain information for me. The DHET receptionist Thoko, as always, greeted me with a friendly smile and ensured the best service ever. After that I attended a meeting with DHET Management, Dr Lloyd and Dr Buthelezi, who were extremely helpful and professional. I would like to publicly thank DHET Management and Evaluators for all their hard work, professional service, going the extra mile and making a difference!

Share on Social Media

Marilyn Harland
    Participant

Hi Lynell

It is always good to hear about receiving great customer service!We a training provider wanting to register with DHET, we a bit overwhelmed as to how to go about. We have downloaded information but need guidance as to what to do. Would you kindly assist us with process and who to speak to.

Hope you can shed some light and knowledge.

your assistance is appreciated.

Kind regards
    Marilyn Harland
    Reality learning SA

Share on Social Media

Lynel Farrell
      Keymaster

Hi Marilyn, the DHET is really trying their best to deal with all the queries and application files, best they can. All we need to do, is be patient. I cannot imagine how many calls, emails and visits they receive on a daily basis. It cannot be easy! We understand that that documents are overwhelming, especially if you are following the guidelines of 2008, as you need to ensure that you supply the required documents as per the new acts and regulations (not the old ones as per the guidelines). You are more than welcome to email me with your questions, so that I can guide you accordingly. My email address is lynel.farrell@gmail.com

Let’s get to the light!

Share on Social Media

Marilyn Harland
    Participant

Hi Lynell

Thank you for your response. Will email you regarding assistance we need.

Have a blessed weekend.

Thank you.
    Marilyn

Share on Social Media

Mariska Freitag
    Participant

I can truly recommend Lynell and her team from JC1 to assist with DHET Registration!

Share on Social Media

Nigel Shipston
      Participant

Hi Mariska,
      Much appreciated, this journey has been an interesting and eventful one but there are still many more providers who need to get registered.

Share on Social Media

Well Done Lynell, Nigel!

Share on Social Media

Tass Schwab
    Participant

Thank you Lynel and Nigel and their team for being on top of this!

Share on Social Media

Nigel Shipston
    Participant

Thanks Tass and Pierre, appreciated!

Share on Social Media

Lynel Farrell
    Keymaster

Thank you for the kind messages, it is really appreciated. We will continue to assist providers until the end!

I totally forgot to mention: 90 business days left to submit your application for registration with the DHET. If you are an accredited provider (big, small, old or new) with any of the 21 SETAs, please don’t forget to apply for registration, it is compulsory. Good luck to those currently putting the application together. Don’t give up!

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media