Concerned Providers Interest Group – QCTO/SAQA/SETA/DHET

RIP Adel, fly high Angel – Gone too soon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lynel Farrell
    Keymaster

It is with great sadness, that we say goodbye to a fallen Angel: Dr Adel Griesel. Adel passed away last night 24 September 2021 at 11:10pm. She leaves behind, her beautiful son Wikus, Johan her brother, her precious Mom and Dad, family, friends, working colleagues, clients, and everyone in the education sector.

Adel loved every aspect of Education and was well known for her contributions in the industry, assisting skills development providers with their accreditations, verifications, site visits, audits, sharing of knowledge, being a mentor, a leader, a verifier, a friend and an inspiration. The love and passion Adel had for skills development will never be forgotten. May her legacy live forever.

Whilst we mourn the loss of such an inspirational individual, we give Adel’s family and friends time to heal. For any clients, please note that Johan Griesel will be in contact with you once all formalities have been arranged for Adel’s funeral.

RIP Adel, gone too soon – we will miss you so much. Someone so special, will not be forgotten, happy times I could never regret. Wonderful memories will live on forever, in our hearts we will never forget.

To Adel’s son, brother, mom and dad, family and friends: Words cannot even begin to express our sorrow. Please accept our deepest condolences for your loss. Sending prayers to you, for comfort, healing, courage to face the days ahead and loving memories to forever hold in your heart.

Share on Social Media

Thank you for posting Lynel –
    I just picked it up on Twitter – my sincere condolences to you, to all her family and the many colleagues with whom she worked.
    I am sure many skills-universe members will have known her and appreciate how much she will be missed.
    I will share to all members.

Lynel Farrell
    Keymaster

Thank you Sylvia, appreciate it so much. Condolences go out to her young son, brother, parents, family and friends. Adel will be missed by many. May her legacy live forever.

Des Squire
    Participant

What a sad loss. My condolences to all her family and the many colleagues with whom she worked. May she rest in peace.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by Des Squire.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media