Concerned Providers Interest Group – QCTO/SAQA/SETA/DHET

QCTO Memorandum 2: COVID-19: Extension of Accreditation

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Lynel Farrell
      Keymaster

7 May Date: 2020

To ALL Stakeholders, Quality Assurance Partners, Accredited Assessment Centres, Trade Test Centres and Legacy Trade Skills Development Providers!

Please find attached Memorandum 2, dated today received from the QCTO CEO regarding the extension of accreditation for Assessment Centres, Trade Test Centres and Skills Development Providers.

Thank you QCTO for all your hard work and consideration in these difficult times.

Share on Social Media
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Nigel Shipston
      Participant

Thanks Lynel,as usual on the ball! And thank you to QCTO for the due consideration for all in these unexpected and trying situations.

Share on Social Media

Thank you Lynel,

Service SETA has also extended for Assessors and Moderators, I wrote to CATHSSETA and they said they have never done it, that I should provide them Service SETA example, I provided but to date I have followed up twice but with no response. THey also said they are only dealing with new applications but not renewals?

Share on Social Media
        Lynel Farrell
        Keymaster

Hi Victoria, please continue to follow up with the SETA. Remember, that their staff works remotely. Don’t give up, continue to engage with them.

Share on Social Media
      Leana Liebenberg
      Participant

Good day,

Can anybody tell me when MICT Seta will reopen? Apparently they are also changing to a new online system for learner registrations. I cannot get into the old system to register new learners at all.
      No emails or calls get answered.

Also awaiting the renewal of my accreditations.

Please help.
      Leana Liebenberg

Share on Social Media
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media