Concerned Providers Interest Group – QCTO/SAQA/SETA/DHET

QCTO Letter of Intent

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Janelle Gravett
    Participant

Morning All. We are applying for an Extension of Scope for one of our clients and when following up with QCTO in regard to the LOI and why its taking so long we received the following information:

“The QCTO is embarking on developing an online system that will be used in submitting all applications. The Accreditation team is requested not to send any recommendation letters from July 2020 until further notice. As the QCTO is still working in how the online system can generate all the captured application letters to the applicants.

We understand the inconvenience however the process has to take place in assisting the smooth running of the system.”

Is anyone else aware of this or has anyone had a similar notification? Especially “The Accreditation team is requested not to send any recommendation letters from July 2020 until further notice.”

@LynelFarrell
    and @SylviaHammond – have you heard anything about this?

Share on Social Media

Hi Janelle,
    Thanks for posting this question.

No I have not seen that as an official QCTO announcement, nor heard informally.

Who is – or what is meant by – “the accreditation team”?

And this says “from July”. We are near the end of September!

Janelle Gravett
    Participant

Morning Sylvia. Not sure who the Accreditation Team is! No names given! And yes we are in Sept and submitted our LOI in Aug so its interesting that we now get this email response to our follow up enquiries. QCTO states they process the LOI in 21 days! We have been following up every 21 days and this is the first we have heard about this situation! Would be very grateful if anyone could shed some light on this as we have quite a large EOS we are completing for a client!
    I’ve also checked the QCTO website and there is no mention of this on the site.

Andrea Mammes
    Participant

Hi,
    I sent LOI through on the 24th of August, and again on the 8th of September.
    I have 2 more clients.
    Eish

Janelle Gravett
    Participant

Hi Andrea – please let us know what they respond to you with! I be interested to see if its the same as ours! thanks Janelle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media