Concerned Providers Interest Group – QCTO/SAQA/SETA/DHET

Urgent: Calling on all Accredited Providers!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lynel Farrell
    Keymaster

URGENT: Accredited Providers!

This Survey will take you less than 3 minutes to complete.

I have started to communicate with QCTO Management regarding concerns. Majority of Accredited Providers will need the Letter of Intent, in order to obtain re-accreditation or even extension of scope. Some Providers have applied for accreditation and the letter of intent (online) but have not received any feedback – this clearly have a negative effect on your business. Then there are concerns regarding site visits and even problems with lack of communication from the SETAs – the survey covers this. We are addressing our concerns now, and the survey results will be given to QCTO Management. The QCTO Management is well aware that this survey is being conducted.

NOTE: If you are a consultant and have clients waiting – then you will need to complete the survey per client.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdDeGA5d5MtBM52nGApNa93_n2Czlydcu5FodS-SbxbE_gSVQ/viewform?fbclid=IwAR0VOsNkDfhOT7EfFfdVyuKw-tZ5u1K-Xe-BEqQfBX-459vrXaP549DNZgA

If the link does not work, please forward me your email address, and I will send you the survey link.

Share on Social Media
    Lynel Farrell
    Keymaster

Kindly note, the first batch of providers that have completed the survey – have been submitted to the QCTO. Let’s continue to complete the survey in order to get feedback on outstanding applications.

Lynel Farrell
    Keymaster

This survey will close off on 8th February, Monday afternoon, end of business day at 17:00. No further details will be collected after the cut-off time.

Lynel Farrell
    Keymaster

This Survey will close at 17:00 today. 8 Hours to go, if you still want to give your input. No late entries will be accepted.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Urgent: Calling on all Accredited Providers!’ is closed to new replies.
Share on Social Media