Concerned Providers Interest Group – QCTO/SAQA/SETA/DHET

Is there a need for a workshop on the QCTO accreditation application?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Lynel Farrell 1 month ago.

• Author

Lynel Farrell
    Participant

Dear Members,
    For some time now, I have been sharing information and assisting providers via email, calls and private messages through social media/networks. Do you think that a workshop on the application for accreditation to the QCTO would be valuable? Note: a workshop not a presentation.

Is there a need for a workshop on the QCTO application for accreditation?

The question is based on some requests that I have received from a couple of providers.

Your input is highly appreciated.

Share on Social Media

Simphiwe Mdikane
    Participant

Hi Sylvia. Yes, there is a need for the workshop as long as the QCTO carries the cost. And they actually attend the workshop and answer our questions. There has been a lot of workshops by TETA where TETA had to answer our QCTO questions because QCTO didn’t honour the invite.

Share on Social Media

Lynel Farrell
      Participant

Hi Simphiwe, the QCTO doesn’t run workshops on how to compile an application for accreditation. I will be running workshops (not a presentation or conference) by working with providers, taking them through the process. There is a big difference between a SETA accreditation application and a QCTO application. I will share my experience with the providers, and guide them accordingly. It will not be funded, and expenses will need to be covered.

Share on Social Media

Tass Schwab
    Participant

It would be a really valuable workshop! Please, come to Cape Town!!! Many of us will attend 🙂

Share on Social Media

Lynel Farrell
      Participant

Thank you Tass, I will need to look at a venue (and cost) that can cater a maximum of 20 individuals. If there is a big need, then I could run this workshop over a number of days – this depends on the need and if providers require a workshop to take them through the complete process.

Share on Social Media

Laveen Geyer
    Participant

A workshop would indeed be beneficial.

Share on Social Media

Lynel Farrell
      Participant

Thank you Laveen, my first workshop will be on the 19th July in Gauteng!

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media