Concerned Providers Interest Group – QCTO/SAQA/SETA/DHET

Goodbye 2018, and Hello 2019!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Tass Schwab 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Lynel Farrell
    Participant

As 2018 come to an end, I wish you a fantastic new year, full of happiness! I hope your life will be full of surprise and joy in the 2019, that’s about to begin. May you be blessed with everything you want in life. Remember all the good memories you have made and know that your life will be, so full of wonders in the coming year. May you change your direction and not dates, change your commitments and not the Calendar, change your attitude and not the actions, and bring about a change in your faith, your force and your focus and not the fruit. May you live up to the promises you have made and may you create for you and your loved ones the most happy 2019 ever. I hope that 2019 will bring you happiness, new goals, new achievements and a lot of new inspirations on your life. Wishing you a year, fully loaded with great health, wealth and happiness and may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship, never in want. Be safe, be kind and always be You!.

Share on Social Media

sylvia hammond
    Keymaster

Dear Lynel,
    Thank you for your good wishes and thank you for your commitment to skills development.
    Let’s hope that 2019 will be a successful skills development implementation year.

Share on Social Media

Thanks Lynel!

May this New Year bring you more problems, more tears, and more pains.
    Don’t get me wrong. I just want you to be a stronger person!

I will no longer wish you more success. You’ve had so much already.
    It should be mine this year!
    😉

Share on Social Media

Des Squire
    Participant

All of the very best for a splendid 2019 filled with many blessings

Share on Social Media

Tass Schwab
    Participant

Lynel, you Blessed Woman. Thank you for being such a stalwart for Skills Development. May we all find our way into a prosperous 2019 on an emotional and pocket level!

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media