Concerned Providers Interest Group – QCTO/SAQA/SETA/DHET

DHET/HW SETA/QCTO

Viewing 2 posts - 36 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

my apologies – the doc I was trying to attach was more than 5 mb so it would not upload. If anyone wants it send me an email – jaybee@telkomsa.net

Lynel Farrell
    Keymaster

Hi Jax, you are correct.  What is a concern at the moment, is that the SETAs (majority of them) is completely ignoring the registration of providers to the DHET – which in turn will only hurt the providers, as the SETAs are not seeing this as important nor their duty to read up on gazettes.  The number of calls I am getting from providers that question the DHET application by their SETAs are streaming in.  Some SETA officials have only indicated that they know nothing about this and they will take it up with their head office.  WHAT A JOKE!  We want to comply and the SETAs are ignoring DHET.  I don’t even know what to say anymore.  The providers that are not informed, not on Skills Universe, not listed on the SETA websites, are the ones that will be treated unfair, as they are still unaware of this compulsory application, and the majority of SETAs don’t care.  We don’t need Nostradamus to predict what is going to happen to these poor providers – the writing is on the wall unfortunately.  So let’s keep on sharing the information and spreading the word as far as we can.

Viewing 2 posts - 36 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media