Concerned Providers Interest Group – QCTO/SAQA/SETA/DHET

Your support is Appreciated – let's make a difference!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Lynel Farrell 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Lynel Farrell
    Participant

Accredited Training Providers
    If you are struggling with your DHET application, please join this drive to get the Minister’s attention!
    By completing the survey, it gives stats, and confirmation that the registration process needs to be streamlined for all accredited training providers nationwide. We have 387 training providers that have completed the survey in support of the submission of concerns that will be submitted to the Minister. Our target list of support is 500, so we are short of 113 providers. Please take 2 minutes and support this drive to solutions.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScm5HnND3HrKWokXWvTss8UDcNdTA28oGZV3GlxY6vjxqUYKQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&fbclid=IwAR1X5vht1Mf0ZIvX2D1Vmv6eUEDykZS-YRShmc90tCEwvB1p7uIQGQulliM

Share on Social Media
    • This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Lynel Farrell.

Lynel Farrell
    Participant

It actually feels as if I am begging for support at this stage. I just emailed another 300 providers, to see if they would be so kind to complete the survey and support this important submission. Soon, I am going to start asking for motivational support and turbovite to push through. I love a challenge, but to get providers to give their support by adding their name to list is becoming a 24 hour job! What would be the reason for not supporting this submission …………… Is there any specific reason, did I perhaps miss something – please let me know, so that I can understand why…

Share on Social Media

Lynel Farrell
    Participant

Stats from Providers nationwide thus far in support of the concerns to be submitted to the Minister regarding the DHET registration process and difficulties:
    Eastern Cape x 16
    Freestate x 11
    Gauteng x 150
    Kwa-Zulu Natal x 45
    Limpopo x 11
    North West x 11
    Northern Cape x 1
    Polokwane x 3
    Western Cape x 45
    Mpumalanga x 16
    Unknown province (still to be confirmed) x 73

If taken the year started trading in the education sector, we have exceeded the 3000 years mark – and I am still counting! Isn’t this impressive?

Share on Social Media

Lynel Farrell
    Participant

We need 113 more training providers to complete the survey. We are 2892 members on Skills Universe. Please help me to reach this goal of 500 providers to support the submission of concerns that will be submitted to the Minister! Together we can achieve this!

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media