Concerned Providers Interest Group – QCTO/SAQA/SETA/DHET

Accredited Training Providers, please read

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Lynel Farrell 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

Lynel Farrell
    Participant

Please help me,

As you know, there is a compulsory application to register with the DHET if you are an accredited provider (whether with SETA(s) and/or QCTO. I have been working with various providers nationwide, when this process started, and we have engaged with the DHET a number of times (since the beginning of 2017). For some providers it has been a complete nightmare (this includes small (tiny) providers as well as large corporate (massive/huge) providers. Taking into consideration various concerns that I have addressed with DHET management, it has come to the final submission, in order to get a smooth, streamlined registration process for private providers in place. The only way that we can address the concerns that is nationwide is to submit this to the Minister.

I have done the ground work, have had the meetings with DHET management, followed the reporting line, and need to now submit this to the Minister, so that all providers are treated fairly. We also request this registration with DHET, from date of submission is completed and certification is distributed within 6 months. Whether you have completed your application for registration to the DHET, or are in the process to start your application, please support this drive to a fair registration application for all. In order to help, please could you complete the survey – the rest will be done, and all providers whom have participated in this drive, will be given the outcome.

Thank you to the 397 organisations that have completed the survey thus far.

If we don’t address our concerns as Private Training Providers/SDPs/Private Colleges to the Minister for assistance, then best we stop complaining about the red-tape, costs involve to apply, continuous follow ups with little results on progress of applications etc etc etc.

I believe that Minister Dr.Pandor will take the submission, and act accordingly to assist our industry with a fair registration process.
    If you have completed the survey, thank you (no need to complete it again, your organisation can only be listed once). Please share this post as far as you can, with everyone you know. This is all we ask, to have a strong voice supporting the submission to the Minister.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScm5HnND3HrKWokXWvTss8UDcNdTA28oGZV3GlxY6vjxqUYKQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&fbclid=IwAR16J5DAOcug3NrrGbEnk0E9arzwynRJVDo4cq-U5GypFZYUwZu-JBvDxVw

Share on Social Media

Lynel Farrell
    Participant

404 Organisations/Providers in support, we need another 96 to reach our goal of 500! Please share this survey with other providers.

Share on Social Media

Lynel Farrell
    Participant

Thank you Training Providers for completing the survey in support of the concerns of the compulsory DHET registration application process that will be submitted to the Minister. Those that completed the survey will be emailed the results and outcome. Due to the nature of the submission and the number of enquiries received, I have limited time to respond to private messages, calls, emails at this time. Thank you for your participation.

Share on Social Media

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Social Media