4th Industrial Revolution

There is another learning style ….

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Zayne Constable
    Participant

Hi Cas,

I looked at your website and are impressed with your product offering and value proposition. The work that you do is great and I hope people realise that there is a new way of “facilitating”.

There is, however, a huge gap currently between what is learned in the classroom and how teachers set their formative assessments.

I strongly believe that it is people like yourself that can bring a change to this because if you teach someone to remember work they will forget it, but if they can be shown how it is done they will remember it forever (Practical).

Tell me and I will forget, show me and I may remember, Involve me and I will understand. Step back and I will act – Chinese Proverb

Cas Olivier
    Participant

Zayne, it is not me who can bring change.

Tt is in hands of people walking pass the Thinking Tools billboard and tick the block: “Noted – Done and dusted.”

Einstein said: “You cannot expect better results by doing the same things.”

This is why I am currently involved with 11 countries who are eager. For example teachers in Uganda are putting pressure on their department of education to start teaching the Thinking Tools way.

Zayne Constable
    Participant

How I would love to be part of something like this.

Cas Olivier
    Participant

The proverbial bird is in your hand Zayne.

Zayne Constable
    Participant

Hi Cas,

You make it sound as if it is ABC…..

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Social Media